space to be…valued
Every year, Scots All Saints College, Bathurst awards scholarships and bursaries to support local and regional students to access a quality education that may otherwise be out of reach.
Scholarships offer a part payment contribution towards tuition fees and possibly even boarding fees for successful students. This financial support remains with the student for every year they are at Scots All Saints so this can amount to thousands of dollars in savings for families.
ACER Scholarship Program – new and current students for 2023
Scots All Saints College is offering the opportunity for outstanding students to make their mark as part of our thriving educational community. The ACER Scholarship program assists families with tuition and/or boarding costs for the life of the student at the College. The ACER Scholarship tests are used across Australia to identify academically able students for the award of a scholarship.
Scholarships are now open to new and current day and boarding students in 2023. Applications close on 7 February 2022.
Scholarships are awarded in the following categories:
- Academic – Years 5, 7, 9, 10 and 11
- All-Rounder – Years 5, 7, 9, 10 and 11
- Agriculture – Years 7 and 9
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Drama, Pipe Band and Highland Dancing) – Years 7, 9 and 10
How to apply:
- Submission of an online application form
- Submission of a short portfolio consisting of a one page resume, most recent Naplan results and 2 most recent school reports to the College Registrar, Mrs Lisa Ellery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completion of a one hour Acer examination at the College on the 26 February 2022, register for an ACER Scholarship by clicking here. There is a $150 fee payable.
- Interview with the Head of Campus.
For a guide to our scholarship process please click here
For more information, please contact our College Registrar, Mrs Lisa Ellery by clicking below or by calling 02 6333 4726.